At Cherry Hill Park, we see campers from all over the state, country and even the world. One of the many perks of working at an RV Park is getting to hear the travel stories and experiences of our campers. To help you with your travels, here are a few general directions:
For those of you coming from BWI airport:
1. Head NW and continue straight onto I-195 W
2. Take exit 4B for I-95 S toward Washington and merge onto I-95 S
3. Take exit 29B for MD-212 W toward Calverton
4. Merge onto MD-212 W/Powder Mill Rd
5. Turn left onto Cherry Hill Rd
6. Turn right into Cherry Hill Park
If you are taking the train, the closest Amtrak station to us would be New Carrollton, which is also a Metro stop. To get to Cherry Hill Park from New Carrollton:
1. Head southwest on Garden City Dr.
2. Keep left at fork and merge onto US-50 East
3. Take exit 7B to merge onto I-495 North toward Baltimore
4. Take exit 25 for US-1/Baltimore Ave toward Laurel/College Park
5. Turn left onto Baltimore Ave
6. Turn right onto Cherry Hill Rd
7. Turn left into Cherry Hill Park
And driving directions taken from our website:
From the North using I-95 Southbound
Exit 29-B west on (MD Route 212, Powder Mill Road) one mile, Left onto Cherry Hill Road, One mile to entrance on right.
From the South using I-95 Northbound and The Capital Beltway
Exit 25 South College Park (US Route One). Turn left onto route one. Go 3/4 mile to right turn onto Cherry Hill Road. One mile to entrance on left.
From I-81 Northbound
Use Interstate 66 Exit 300 Eastbound 64 Miles to Capital Beltway (I-495). Take the Beltway north and then east (16 Miles) to Exit 25 South-College Park. See above
From I-81 Southbound
Exit 4 East toward Frederick. At Frederick use I-270 to Washington Beltway (I 495). Stay on Beltway to Exit 25 South-College Park or the alternate route shown below.
Alternate route from the West:
Interstate 70 from Frederick toward Baltimore, (Approx. 33 miles.) Take US 29 South, approx. 16 miles, left or Eastbound onto Cherry Hill Road for three miles to entrance on right.
Alternate route from the South:
From Mile Post (Exit 104) in Virginia take route 207 approx. seven miles northeast to Route 301 Northbound. Cross into Maryland and after approx. 63 miles take MD Route 5 nine miles north to Interstate 95 (Beltway). Exit 25 South-College Park as per above.